c. In general, we collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily through BUYTICKETS. We also collect information that you submit in the process of creating or editing your account and user profile on BUYTICKETS. We may also request optional information to support your use of BUYTICKETS, such as your year of birth, gender and other demographic information.
d. When you purchase tickets, you may need to submit your credit card or other payment information so that we can process your payment for the Tickets purchase.
e. Credit card information given is only retained for the purpose of the transaction. No permanent record of any personal information is retained when you use BUYTICKETS Ticket Booking System.
f. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
g. We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your Personal Information, no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
h. In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used by us to provide you access to BUYTICKETS to process your orders, to improve BUYTICKETS Online System, to better tailor the features, performance, and support of BUYTICKETS and to offer you additional information, opportunities, promotions and functionality from us, our partners or our advertisers at your request.
i. The email address you provide for order processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
2. Terms & Conditions
By purchasing event tickets with BUYTICKETS, you (the Purchaser) agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of sale specified here in and any other provision as may be specified from time to time.
a. Prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia with processing fee of RM3.00 per ticket and online handling fee of RM2.00 per ticket shall be included.
b. All ages required a ticket for admission.
c. NO CANCELLATION, REFUND or ticket EXCHANGE allowed once ticket is sold.
d. LOST or DAMAGE ticket will not be entertained.
e. Strictly no Video Recording & Photo Taking in the event.
f. Strictly no Video Camera, Digital or Film Camera (Compact or SLR) & Tab Devices such as IPAD, Tablet and etc. bring into the venue.
g. Complimentary ticket shall not be resold or offered for sale. BUYTICKETS reserve the rights to confiscate those complimentary tickets.
h. Food & drinks are not allowed in the event venue.
i. BUYTICKETS reserves the right to take action against any person who breaches any of the above terms and conditions.
3. General Sales Conditions
a. All tickets are sold by BUYTICKETS Sdn. Bhd. (buytickets.com.my) as an for and on behalf of the venue management or owner ("Venue Owner") responsible for the venue in which the event will be held ("Venue") and/or the promoter ("Promoter") responsible for the event for which they are sold ("Event"). All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by Buytickets.com.my.
b. Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter and/or Venue Owner.
c. Upon confirmation of your order for tickets, no exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable and may not be resold.
d. Buytickets.com.my shall be entitled, but not obliged, to conduct verification checks on any order, and shall be entitled to rescind the order if such verification checks reveal any fraud or other irregularity in the order.
e. No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
f. The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
g. The ticket buyer/holder shall be responsible for all tickets after they have been picked up, LOST or DAMAGED ticket will not be entertained.
h. Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in event advertisements or announcement.
i. The tickets may be collected at the ticket counter of the venue on the date of the event 6 hours before the beginning of the event. Purchaser MUST present NRIC/Passport, Credit Card and Self Print eTickets upon ticket collection. The identity of the person receiving the ticket(s) may be recorded by our Officers.
j. No third party collection allowed unless Authorization Letter, photocopy credit card that made the payment and credit card holder's NRIC/passport is issued by the Purchaser and presented to Buytickets.com.my upon ticket collection. Failing to produce any of these documents, Buytickets.com.my reserved the rights of not releasing the ticket.
k. All tickets must be collected within the time periods stipulated for your chosen delivery method. No refunds will be made for uncollected tickets.
l. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from Buytickets.com.my or other authorised points of sale.
m. The resale of tickets at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited. Buytickets.com.my reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold and to deny any such Ticket Holder entry.
n. The Promoter/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
o. Entry to the Venue will be subject to the Venue's prevailing terms and conditions of entry.
p. The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
q. Entry to the Event may be subject to age restrictions specified in the webpage or in publicity for the Event, and no refunds will be made on the grounds that the Ticket Holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
r. Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the performances.
s. No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Promoter.
t. The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances, camera and recording devices.
u. The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
w. The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
Event Cancellation or Postponement and Refund
1. If an event is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the ''Notices'' or individually, a ''Notice'') respectively shall be placed in the media by the Promoter or it’s PR Representatives. Any refund made by BUYTICKETS shall only be made out of sums held by BUYTICKETS for the Promoter as authorized by the prior written agreement of the Promoter. The amount of refund will be made on a pro-rated basis (''Pro-rated Amount'') in accordance with the amount of the said sums held by BUYTICKETS and the price paid by the ticket holder for the ticket. BUYTICKETS shall not be liable to make a refund beyond the Pro-rated Amount under any circumstances.
2. BUYTICKETS shall not be liable and under no obligation to make any refund at all in the event that the Promoter did not pay in advance the said sums to BUYTICKETS.
3. The Notices shall advise procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the ticket holder could request a refund.
4. Refund will not be entertained if a request for a refund is made after the given period from the date of a Notice. Such unfunded sums shall be dealt with at BUYTICKETS's sole discretion.
5. In the event of cancellation, all tickets purchased using credit cards shall automatically be refunded to the credit cards with which the tickets were purchased. If such credit cards are no longer valid, no automatic refunds will be made and condition below shall apply.
6. Tickets purchased using payments other than credit cards shall be refunded by cheque and refunds will have to be made at the BUYTICKETS Office located at Level 28, The Gardens South Tower, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia during our office operating hours. Ticket Holders will have to produce the full stub of the original tickets in good condition to claim refunds. Ticket Holder shall submit a front photocopy NRIC to facilitate the cheque issuance.
7. The Ticket Processing Fee and the Online Handling Fee are not refundable.